Recently our company discovered that there were illegal immigration companies who had forged the signatures of our company's migration agent/Justice of the Peace, which directly affected the reputation and image of our company. In order to uphold justice and safeguard the interests of our company and myself, I hereby solemnly declare that: All documents signed without my approval, my company and I do not assume legal responsibility. Our company will retain the litigation rights to the authority.

Aust Joy

29th June 2018

Welcome to AustJoy Migration and Education Service Centre

Visa Categories

There's ONE for you!
Go to Work Visa

Working visas

If you want to work in Australia and obtain a temporary visa/ permanent visa, No matter you want to apply for the independent skilled visa or a employer nominated working visa, we can always help you to achieve your goal. At the same time, we also corporate with some employers and we will able to find a suitable position for you.

Go to Business Visa

Business visas

If you have successful business experience and solid assets in your home country and wish to continue your investment in Australia or set up a new business, at the same time, you wish to live in Australia, the beautiful country with safe living environment. We can assist you in applying the business migration visa for you. You can set up your own business or invest in an existing business in order to obtain the permanent residency of Australia.

Go to Holiday Visa

Visit& Holiday

No matter you want to apply for the Tourist visa, visitor visa, and business study visa or other visit visas. We can help you if you want to stay in Australia temporarily.

Go to Student Visa

Student visa

Wish to study in Australia? No problem. Australia has quality education system and study environment. We can help you organize your study plan according to your preference. Help you apply the visa while you are overseas, to make sure you can legally stay in Australia until you graduate. If you have not turn 18, your guardian may also accompany you until you reach 18 years old.

Go to Family Visa

Family Reunion

If you have child in Australia, or partner with Australian citizenship/ permanent residency and you wish to live with your families in Australia. We can provide you with high quality services and comprehensive guidance to avoid delay resulting from lack of evidences.

Our Team

Yi(Joey) ZHOU

Senior Migration Agent – MARN:1794845
Obtained Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Sydney and the Graduate Certificate of Migration Law from Australian National University. Paraprofessional Interpreter accredited by NAATI. Justice of the Peace.Quality service to the customers with her knowledge and experience.

Code of Conduct

Under Australian law, a person who wishes to operate as a migration agent must be registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (“MARA”). Aust Joy confirms that our migration agents are all registered with MARA which is responsible for administering the Code of Conduct. The Code is intended to regulate the conduct of migration agents. Amongst the requirements of the Code, is the ability of agents to demonstrate good character as well as competency in the provision of Australian immigration advice.

A copy of the Code of Conduct can be found in Schedule 2 of the Migration Agents Regulations 1998.

To view the Code of Conduct please click here :https://www.mara.gov.au/becoming-an-agent/professional-standards-and-obligations/code-of-conduct/

Case Analysis

The following cases are the examples of our service.

Contact us